Sunday, September 16, 2007

Ten Years

My life ten years from now. Wow. There is a lot to think about. At this age ten years is a long time. I read somewhere once that today's college age students' life choices change more than any other age including the first three years of their life. Me...I've always sort of known what I wanted to be. I am on the road to becoming that I suppose. So, ten years from now I will be 30 years old. I will hopefully be married and contemplating children, that is, if i do not have any already. I will finally be past the awkward internship/entry-level position and be heading toward the real development of my career as an architect. I am not sure exactly where the setting of my future life will be. That has yet to be decided. All I know is it will most likely be away from here. Not that I do not like this area, but I just feel like my career and life will be more exciting in a different type of place. I'd like to say that I know more of my wishes for the future. I guess particulars I do not usually plan in full. I sort of like to take the details of life as they happen. One thing I can say is that I am pretty certain I'll be happy with whatever happens. After all, if I weren't at least optimistic, how would I achieve any of my goals?

No comments: