Thursday, October 25, 2007

Interview Reflection

On Monday, I had my mock interview with Angie. I feel that personal interviews are one thing that I have always been good at, so I was confident going into the interview. I think that calmed my nerves and only allowed me to think better for better answers.

The interview went as normal as most job interviews I've had in the past went. I was pleased with the interview actually because it makes me more confident that I can do well in a real interview for my career in the future.

The biggest surprise of the interview was the depth of the questions asked by Angie. I have to say I was very impressed that she actually seemed to have done some research on the job. This was good because it made the mock interview more realistic and makes me feel even better about future real ones.

No comments: